Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Monday, March 17, 2014

AggieCon and Crafts

Hello, lovely dark souls. I know it's been a couple of weeks since I posted. Work had me busy. I wanted to give you an update on what has been going on in my life.

I've been preparing for AggieCon. If you're near College Station during April 4th-6th, Texas, be sure to stop by. I will be hanging out in the dealer's room with the fabulous M.R. Graham, selling some books, and causing some hijinks. Be sure to check out my Steampunk vampire hunter costume and awesome vampire hunting kit that I'm making.

So, speaking of crafts, I have completed the Munny doll of Gabby. I really like how she came out.

So, I hope to finish the vampire hunting kit and have it posted for you this week or next week. Stay Tuned...

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to admiring your crafty bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to showing them to you. I got my own table, so I won't have to borrow yours. :D

      Delete
    2. That's probably a good thing. I've been told that, when caffeinated, I'm slightly radioactive.

      Delete
  2. Nice! Gabby turned out great. I made a Munny doll of Kara from the Grimoire Saga. Such a fun process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen her and she looks so great. I think the Kara one was what introduced me to the Munny.

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Don't think I've heard of Munny dolls before, but now I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete