Website

Website
Visit Noree's website

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday Teaser #6

On Tuesdays I post a teaser for my current work in progress along with my friend M.R. Graham. I invite my writer friends to join in. If you do, post a link in the comments.

The rules:
Post a link, image, quote, or excerpt related to or taken from your current WIP.
State the name of the WIP.
Do NOT explain yourself! Resist the urge to wax poetic. This is a hint, not an outline.

Dreams in Digital

“You look lost.” Cosmos’s soft voice traveled on the air along with the warm desert heat.

He slid down from one of the dunes behind me and moved to where the water lapped close to his feet. The stars reflected in his shades. I glanced away when I caught myself staring at the curve of his lips. What was I thinking? He probably didn’t even look like this in real life.

“Nice Avatar.” He looked me up with a quirk of his lip.

“Thanks. And I’m not lost.” I said. “Just debating on which direction I want to go.”

“Usually, it’s best to have a destination in mind here.” His chuckle sent a delectable shiver down my spine. “You can easily get lost.”

“Maybe I want to get lost,” I said. “That’s half of the fun.”

“It sounds like you’re running away from something.”

“What better place to run?” My voice barely raised above a whisper.

No comments:

Post a Comment